Technical Program Chair
IEEE , ICPEICES-2018
Prof N.K. Jain,
Prof. Prerna Gaur,
Prof. S. Mukhopadhyay,
Dr Priya Mahajan
IEEE Delhi Section
Instructions to Authors for Creating Camera Ready Manuscript and Registration Process for ICPEICES 2018
Important Instructions to authors/presenters about the registration process
Authors are required to deposit conference registration fee according to their category ONLY through NEFT, RTGS, Demand Draft and Next Banking. The Bank Account details are as follows:
1. Account Holder ICPEICES 2018 2. Bank Name State Bank of India 3. Branch Delhi College of Engineering 4. Account No. 37696235629 5. IFS Code SBIN0010446 6. MICR Code 110002438 7. Branch Code 010446
Obtain NEFT payment details, as you would be requiring the same while filling up the online registration form, Details of registration fees are available here
Fill up the online registration form and submit.
The online registration form will be available here.
Please note that registration form submitted without payment details will not be accepted.
Instructions for preparing and submitting Camera-Ready Paper.
Revise the manuscript according to reviewers comments and proof read your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no further revision. Please prepare a camera ready manuscript with a maximum page limit of 6, A4 size pages without author biography. Over length paper will not be included in the IEEEXplore.
For IEEE conference template, follow this link:
Your camera ready manuscript should be complete in all respects, including names of all authors, and their affiliation as per above IEEE conference format.
Add the appropriate Copyright Notice to the bottom of the first page of your paper/source document as foot note. Copyright notice to be added is given below.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-6625-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-6625-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-6625-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
To see where the copyright notice will appear in the paper, click on the following: Sample Paper
Convert the Camera Ready manuscript file created using Step 1 and Step 2 to its .pdf version. Name the file as paper number.pdf
(For example if the paper number in EasyChair is 325, the .pdf file of the Camera Ready manuscript should be 325.pdf)
The .pdf file created in step-3 should be checked using IEEE pdf express for its IEEE Xplore compatibility at https://www.pdf-express.org/
- The conference ID for PDF eXpress is 44560XP
- After successful generation of IEEE Xplore compatible Camera Ready manuscript PDF file, upload the PDF file through your login on EasyChair account for ICPEICES 2018.
Without the copyright form, the paper will NOT be published in IEEE Xplore. Please follow these instructions step by step to complete copyright form in this regard:
- An e-mail will be sent to the authors whose papers have been accepted for the conference. This email will provide the authors with a link to the online eCF wizard, as well as a unique login name and password to access their own copyright forms. When an author completes the online copyright transfer process and submits the form, he/she will receive an automated confirmation email letting him/her know that the transfer has been completed successfully.
Prepare a zip file containing:
The following documents MUST be sent to corresponding track e-mail id (the track to which the paper was submitted) in a zip file named PaperNo.Zip
- Copy of the Camera Ready Manuscript DOC file.
- IEEE Xplore compatible camera ready final manuscript PDF file
- Proof of Registration Fees Payment (NEFT Transaction detail)
Send the above mentioned documents to respective track email-id on or before 10th September 2018.
Different Track E-mail IDs:
- firstname.lastname@example.org(Track 1:Power electronics in Power System)
- email@example.com(Track 2: Intelligent Techniques and Machine Control)
- firstname.lastname@example.org(Track 3: Power Electronics in Electrical Machines)
- email@example.com(Track 4: Control and Instrumentation)
*** and CC to conference E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any clarification, please contact: 9873525108
Note: The author must note that it is mandatory for the paper to be presented in ICPEICES 2018 so as to make it available on IEEE Xplore